geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Eduardo de Vera" <etux....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building with maven 2 wiki page
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 14:51:31 GMT
Hello Jay,

Can you please attach the url of the updated page? I have just navigated to
the
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/building-apache-geronimo-with-maven-2.htmland
I haven't seen any changes. I am one of these new builders really
interested in getting my first geronimo build. Thanks a lot!

--
Eduardo de Vera
Sun Certified Programmer for the Java 2 Platform 1.4

blog -> http://blogandshare.blogspot.com