geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Eduardo de Vera" <etux....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wiki page for building Geronimo with m2
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 06:32:12 GMT
I have been trying to build geronimo with the complete bootstrap and it has
been impossible. The "step by step" way worked but when I tryed to do a mvn
clean install, it always failed. I am going crazy about this issue since I
haven't even been able to start working on anything. I would appreciate it
very much if someone could take a look about this issue since its too big
for a new comer like me.
Thanks in advance!

Eduardo