geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Testsuite and maven-maven-plugin
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 01:59:24 GMT
The first test timed out in 30 mins. The 2nd test seems to be just blocked.

[INFO]  T E S T S
[INFO] Running org.apache.geronimo.testsuite.deployment.Ear13Test
[INFO] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 1,800.63
sec <<< FAILURE!
[INFO] Running org.apache.geronimo.testsuite.deployment.Ear14Test

Cheers
Prasad