geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Release Early, Release Often
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 22:23:00 GMT
I'm a big believer that 1.3 will have a ton of nice features!  If you
release it, users will use it :)  I don't think we need to feature
pack every release.

It seems to me we spent a bunch of time feature packing a 1.1.x
release.  If we would do that to trunk instead, our 1.n releases would
be more impressive.

--
Regards,
Hiram