geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Discussion] Are we done merging from branch/dead-1.2?
Date Sat, 09 Sep 2006 18:43:17 GMT
Rick, can you update all_changes.log to indicate this if it isn't
already done?

Basically my opinion is that we can drop the dead-1.2 branch as soon
as all the items in all_changes.log are marked completed in some way.

Please, anyone who committed to the branch when it was trunk, review
all_changes.log and figure out what happened to the work, and update
your lines to mark the resolution.

grep <username> all_changes.log

may be helpful or even

grep <username> all_changes.log | grep "Not Merged"

thanks
david jencks