geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Patches in RTC (Geronimo - 2006-09-04)
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2006 20:09:37 GMT

On Sep 4, 2006, at 1:34 PM, Jason Dillon wrote:

> On Sep 4, 2006, at 12:19 PM, Bill Dudney wrote:
>>>     [GERONIMO-2354] Replace concurrent with backport-concurrent-util
>>>       - Assignee: Unassigned
>>>       - Reporter: Jason Dillon
>>>       - Created:  Sun Aug 27 21:53:39 PDT 2006
>>>       - Updated:  Tue Aug 29 19:39:58 PDT 2006
>>>       - Votes: 0
>>>       - http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-2354
>>>

>> -1 patch does not work for me - but it looks like a simple
>> dependency problem from the log, I updated the issue with the
>> stack trace
>
> From your comments I don't think you fixed the configs/client/
> pom.xml and/or you might have had something stale in your assembly.
>
> As I mentioned, I just re-tested the patch and there were no errors.

I'll retest, is it worth posting a new patch? Would make it slightly
easier for others to test the patch.

>>>     [GERONIMO-2364] Update geronimo to use ActiveMQ 4.1.x
>>>       - Assignee: Hiram Chirino
>>>       - Reporter: Hiram Chirino
>>>       - Created:  Tue Aug 29 12:21:46 PDT 2006
>>>       - Updated:  Thu Aug 31 22:46:27 PDT 2006
>>>       - Votes: 0
>>>       - http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-2364
>>>

>> -1 tried this patch and got a stack trace - I updated the jira
>
> From the stack you posted, it does not look like you updated
> ActiveMQManagerGBean as I mentioned was the fix for this exception
> ( its the comment right before your stack :-P )

Dooh! how about a new patch that includes the NPE fix. I'd be glad to
post it if you think its worth it. I think this one is definitely
worth it cause it makes it simply patch, rebuild, test instead of
having to manually edit stuff.

TTFN,

-bd-