geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse tools - RC11
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 20:21:44 GMT
Also, try out the updated driver, it hasn't been released, but
contains many fixes...

http://people.apache.org/dist/geronimo/eclipse/unstable/g-eclipse-
plugin-1.1.x-deployable.zip

The versions have not been bumped up yet, so you'll want to remove
*geronimo* from both eclipse/plugins and eclipse/feature before
extracting and relaunch eclipse with "-clean".

On Sep 11, 2006, at 3:43 PM, Sachin Patel wrote:

> I've played around a little bit with the XDoc support in WTP, so if
> you get a chance, give me some details on the steps you're doing
> and would be glad to help you out.
>
> On Sep 11, 2006, at 2:00 PM, Jay D. McHugh wrote:
>
>> Sachin Patel wrote:
>>> Could you be a little more specific? Are you saying that xdoc
>>> generation fails? If so you'll want to report this to WTP via
>>> bugzilla (bugs.eclipse.org component WTP/J2EE).  Or are you
>>> saying Geronimo fails to process the generated dd? Could you
>>> provide us your deployment descriptor as well as the openejb-
>>> jar.xml.  I'm not too familiar with the openejb deployment
>>> descriptor so perhaps someone can indicate any missing elements
>>> needed.

>>> -sachin
>>>

>> Sachin,
>>
>> Eclipse does not even create the new java file.  I will give more
>> details tomorrow (possibly today - but not likely).  This usually
>> does not cause me problems because up until now I have only played
>> with EJBs - But now I think I will be needing them.
>>

>> Thanks,
>>
>> Jay
>

> -sachin

-sachin