geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Geronimo jee5 webservices integration
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 23:14:28 GMT
I'm starting to look into jee5 webservices integration in geronimo.
So far I've got as far as locating some of the specs and starting to
read them :-).  If anyone wants to help or take over aspects of this
that would be great!

Unfortunately I haven't been able to keep up with the dev lists for
either axis or cxf so I'm not sure whether anyone has thought about
this before nor how much of the appropriate specs are implemented
already by either project.  I have been pointed to a cxf geronimo
builder, but haven't determined how out of date it is, as there have
been quite a few builder changes in geronimo since the builder was
written.

Thanks!
david jencks