geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Head-scratching dependency problem
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 18:39:31 GMT
I'd drop a break point near where the NoClassDefFoundError is thrown
and inspect class loader.  My guess is that Aaron is right and some
code is attempting to instantiate an orb from a class loader higher
up in the hierarchy.  Also if you have overridden the RMI settings
you will have to put the yoko classes in the rmi-naming plan since
that plan starts an RMI registry.

-dain