geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@mac.com>
Subject Re: When has the server started?
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 13:44:33 GMT
Hi Jason,

I had some time to dig into this a bit and it looks to me like
anything that does not belong to a particular J2EE app ends up here.

i.e.

MBean Name == geronimo:J2EEApplication=null,J2EEServer-geronimo,...

is common to all. Looks to me like the deployables in the config that
don't have a J2EEApplication specified get null and thus the weird
null entry. Changing that to something else would probably be tedious...

TTFN,

-bd-