geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <>
Subject Re: Geronimo Architecture Documentation
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 01:17:02 GMT
Well...Word format and Powerpoint as root formats is probably the
most universal (Matt ducks anticipating a wave of anti-microsoft
tomatoes) that are ultimately available as PDFs from the project.
OpenOffice sounds nice but in my experience its not very good and
less portable.

On Sep 27, 2006, at 8:40 PM, Ryan Senior wrote:

> Hi all,
> I'd like to write some in-depth architecture documentation for
> Geronimo.  I'm thinking it might be a little large for the wiki
> (maybe 20 pages or more???).  Is there a preferred documentation
> format?  Maybe docbook?
> Is there a particular part of the architecture that I should make
> sure to write about/focus on?  I was thinking that the interaction
> of the various GBeans would be a good place to start.
> Thanks!
> Ryan

Matt Hogstrom

View raw message