geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Release Early, Release Often
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 17:28:34 GMT
I'd like to get the cm jpa stuff I'm working on in, together with the
reorganization of naming-builder I'm working on.  With luck the
latter will be ready soon, the former I'm waiting for votes.

There are a bunch of jiras/bug fixes that still need to be forward
ported to trunk, and the stuff in all_changes.log is still not
addressed to a considerable extent.

Other than these, I'm fine with releasing something soon.

thanks
david jencks