geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject RTC Yoo-Hoo Wake Up Please and Review the Wadi Integration Patch
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 15:59:31 GMT
I'd like to thank the PMC members who promptly reviewed my jta 1.1
and jndi refactoring patches and point them to an at least equally
deserving patch that has been quietly mouldering for lack of attention

Aside from

- Integrating WADI in an architecturally appropriate way (finally!)
- Providing a clustering api as a basis for discussion and further
development

this also now includes a big improvement to the
NamespaceDrivenBuilder interface that lets these builders add stuff
to the environment.  We should be able to leverage this to e.g. only
include axis when you are actually using a web service and/or switch
webservices implementations.

thanks
david jencks