geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject [VOTE] 1.1.1-rc4 (built on 1.1.1)
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 21:51:26 GMT
I have updated build in the following ways:

- Removed the code that left extraneous 0 length DTDs in the build.
- Built on 1.1.1.  These binaries are the final ones that will be
used for distribution.

They can be found at

http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1.1-rc4/

Please note that these jars are based on a build with 1.1.1.  It
*DOES NOT HAVE* and -rcn extensions in the name.  Building and
testing will generate 1.1.1 artifacts.

The -rc4 extension was added only to differentiate it from the other
rcs.

Please vote on this release as it should be our last one.

I have built the server from the sources (using the provided schema
and spec jars).  The datasource creation issue has been addressed.

This vote will conclude on Friday, 9/15 at 1800 Eastern time.

Matt Hogstrom
matt@hogstrom.org