geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject [OT] Wiki policies question
Date Sat, 09 Sep 2006 12:21:27 GMT
Hi folks,

Sorry for OT question. I may repost this to legal, but I thought I
ask here first, as Geronimo just switched to Confluence.

Cayenne site is organized similar to Geronimo in that there are just
a few pages that comprise the static site, and the bulk of
documentation content is created via Confluence. Confluence
documentation however is a part of Cayenne "product", featured on the
web site and is included in the release.

Often users who are not committers offer help with documentations and
we don't want to turn them down.

Did you ever have to deal with it, and if so, how do you solve the
legal issues with Confluence contributions? Do you force all users to
sign a CLA?

Andrus