geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: RTC Yoo-Hoo Wake Up Please and Review the Wadi Integration Patch
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 15:34:05 GMT
Many thanks David for this wake-up call :)

I do agree: the NamespaceDrivenBuilder change is a great improvement.
If I am entitled to vote for this patch, even if I am one of the
reporters, then we now have 3 +1. Having said that, I would
appreciate if Greg could have a quick scan prior to commit.

Thanks,
Gianny