geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE SUMMARY] 1.1.1-rc3
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 14:50:08 GMT
Sorry to be a pain, but I thought we had to vote on the actual
artifact we plan to release, not something similar to the artifact we
plan to release.

So, IMO we may have voted to release something called 1.1.1-rc3, with
lots of 1.1.1-rc3 versioned jars inside it.  I don't think we can
release something called 1.1.1 with 1.1.1 versioned jars in it
without an additional vote.

I'm +1 on rebuilding with the actual version number without code
changes, but I think we need to vote on the result yet again.

BTW I find a problem creating a datasource through the console for a
xa datasource -- I fixed a similar problem in trunk recently, but
don't think this needs to block the release.

Am I on crack?

thanks
david jencks