geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo Architecture Documentation
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 09:07:10 GMT
Um... TeX or Docbook is probably much more "universal" in the open
source world than any bloated, expensive and buggy microsoft
unstableware.

And, while I think architecture docs are great... they tend to become
outdated very quickly, especially as we keep changing the internals
of the server.

--jason