geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: openejb2 packages changed to org.apache.openejb
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 23:03:43 GMT
I think these problems mean that you haven't updated or built the g
root pom that has the openejb jars in the dependency management
section.  I updated the openejb versions there.  I updated the
openejb and g. openejb version a bit after this email, so maybe your
g. is not up to date.

thanks
david jencks