geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: Dojo Toolkit inclusion to Geronimo
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 15:18:47 GMT
Hi Chris,

The JMX Viewer portlet is finally working for me. Actually, it seems
that due to a Dojo known issue, this portlet does not work with
Safari :(; having said that, it works really nicely, and I really
mean really nicely, with IE.

Regarding your patch, I believe that this is a large piece of work;
unfortunately, I cannot appreciate it as this is the first time that
I am seeing dojo in action. Also, I think that instead of checking in
the dojo files directly at the right location, we should check in a
tar.ball of these files and expand it upon build of the module. I
think that this is better because this way we do know which files are
dojo specifics (this is a minor detail). What do you think?

It would be cool if other people could have a look to this patch; for
sure, it really deserves it!

Thanks,
Gianny