geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Undeploy - Possible regression (?)
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 16:13:16 GMT

On Sep 15, 2006, at 11:56 AM, Prasad Kashyap wrote:

> In the 1.0/1.1 timeframe, I believe there was a bug in the deploy tool
> caused during "undeploy".   After an undeploy, it left the configId in
> the config.xml marked as "load=false"  and it also left behind the
> empty dirs in the repository under groupId/artifactId/version.
>
> If I remember correctly, this was fixed then. But since I am seeing it
> again in the 1.2 trunk, is this a regression or didn't we never fix it
> then at all ?

Prasad,
It's quite possible that a fix was not merged onto trunk. I took a
look at the dead-1.2 fixes that haven't been merged. I didn't see any
likely candidates. You can try looking at the 1.1 and 1.1.1 release
notes to locate the undeploy/redeploy jira's which have been fixed.

Are the repository dirs completely empty or is there some artifact
that isn't being cleaned up...

--kevan