geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Let us please use a JIRA for every code change we make
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 20:43:40 GMT
I think it is a bad idea to force every change to have a JIRA issue
created (or associated).  This will only lead to forcing people to
add a bunch of junk to JIRA.

-1 to forcing each change to have a JIRA... common sense should
dictate which changes need JIRA issues and which do not.

JIRA is more useful to track high-level coarse grained information
and bugs fixed.  If you need fine grained history, look at subversion.

--jason