geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Peculiar things about the latest trunk build wrt ActiveMQ
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 22:09:12 GMT

On Sep 12, 2006, at 5:01 PM, Joe Bohn wrote:

> Thanks Jason.  I had just remembered about the boilerplate
> assemblies and noticed the activemq-rar in there.
>
> I don't know why we would need the activemq-rar in the boilderplate
> for minimal.  David, can you give some more details?

I guess I was wrong, oh keeper of the minimal :)  If we don't ship
system-database with minimal we don't need the derby rars either.
All the rars are there only as a convenience for someone who might
want to deploy an additional instance: none are needed to run the
shipping server.  Joe, do you think we should leave them all out of
minimal?  I'd be fine with that.

thanks
david jencks