geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jason Dillon" <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Re: Tests for Console
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 21:24:36 GMT
I was able to finally get the simple GoogleTest example to run in
Maven... some of the online docs are bunk, but if you download
selenium-rc 0.8.1 those examples work better.

Still need to automate starting, stopping the selenium server, which
should happen when the G server is started & stopped.

I briefly took a whack at this and have something... though the Ant
exec task buffers some output and ends up causing evil exceptions on
shutdown... which I have no idea why.

I may check in some of what I have into a new top-level testsuite
module, so that we have a place to apply patches to.

Does anyone know if we need to modify the webapps to include some
special selenium fluff?

--jason