geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Testsuite and maven-maven-plugin
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 21:32:57 GMT
On Sep 28, 2006, at 2:28 PM, Prasad Kashyap wrote:
> Thanx for the response Jason.
>
> Please see if the attached components.xml is good for our new
> "integration-test" custom packaging.
> http://rifers.org/paste/show/1855

Hi Prasad, I have already committed the new packaging and hooked up
the deployment-testsuite to use it.

> If we used the m-m-p to invoke child poms, won't they inherit the
> goals from their parents ? If they do, then won't start-server and
> stop-server be also executed ?

You will notice there is is a "child" profile in each *-testsuite
module and that the m-m-p sets this profile to be active on executed
child modules.  This was done specifically to avoid children picking
up the start-server/stop-server configuration from their parent.

--jason