geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Possible workspace for jetty 6 work and other jee5 stuff
Date Sat, 23 Sep 2006 01:06:30 GMT
There were big problems in working around the jetty lifecycle
management and getting jndi refs to work, but I think I've solved
both of these (see GERONIMO-2427 for work on refs).  With the current
setup of g. and jetty6 I can run daytrader on the sandbox/javaee
geronimo-jetty6-jee5 assembly.

I haven't looked into the wadi stuff yet.  I believe greg has
committed the changes I wanted so we can import and export sessions,
but I haven't hooked up to them yet.

thanks
david jencks