geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: wadi integration for Jetty seems to have broken session management for jetty
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 23:24:34 GMT
Hi Joe,

David J. raised a problem with the integration code and I am simply
not able to reproduce it. I am running the console with the Jetty
integration code since now many weeks (I tested all the Javascript
plus JMX Portlet with the integration code) and I have not observed
this problem. I will review the integration code tonight. Are there
things that I need to do to reproduce?

Sorry for this problem,
Gianny