geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Possible workspace for jetty 6 work and other jee5 stuff
Date Sun, 17 Sep 2006 22:06:14 GMT
I think I figured out how to add more handlers.  I  got the geronimo-
jetty6 tests to pass modulo JETTY-119: the jetty WebAppContext
currently pokes around in SecurityHandler's internal state and
removes our jacc-using JettySecurityHandler.

In the geronimo-jetty6 module whats left is:
-convert before-afters to Handlers and install them in the right place.
-hook up the appropriate SessionHandler, which requires at least more
info on the AbstractSessionManager question below.

Other remaining work is moving over the javaee5 xml parsing/munging
code and the geronimo-jetty6-builder module.

Do we want to try to support a j2ee1.4 jetty6 version or just jee5
jetty6?

thanks
david jencks