geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Possible workspace for jetty 6 work and other jee5 stuff
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 07:48:51 GMT
The jetty6 integration is starting to work.  I think there's a
problem in jetty6, see http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/JETTY-124, but
after applying that patch I now have the webconsole running in the
jetty6 assembly in sandbox/javaee5.

Remaining work I know about is porting some more before-afters to
Handlers and figuring out where to install them, and figuring out
more about the wadi integration.  The before-afters are easy, dunno
about the wadi stuff.

thanks
david jencks