geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: EDU/oswego/cs/dl/util/concurrent/LinkedNode
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 16:21:11 GMT
Hi Anita,
This problem should be fixed with RC 443131. Suggest you give it a  
try...
--kevan
On Sep 14, 2006, at 12:06 PM, anita kulshreshtha wrote:

>    I am seeing this error on trunk (rev 443034) during shutdown:
>
> 11:42:10,359 INFO  [TransportConnector] Connector tcp://0.0.0.0:61616
> Stopped
> 11:42:10,359 INFO  [TransportConnector] Connector
> stomp://your-4dacd0ea75:61613 Stopped
> 11:42:10,359 INFO  [TransportConnector] Connector
> stomp://your-4dacd0ea75:61613 Stopped
> 11:42:10,359 INFO  [TransportConnector] Connector vm://localhost
> Stopped
> 11:42:10,359 INFO  [TransportConnector] Connector vm://localhost
> Stopped
> 11:42:10,359 INFO  [TransportConnector] Connector tcp://0.0.0.0:61616
> Stopped
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/apache/activemq/broker/BrokerService$2$1
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService$2.stop(BrokerService.java: 
> 1137)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.util.ServiceStopper.stop(ServiceStopper.java:42)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.stop(BrokerService.java:442)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.containerShutdown 
> (BrokerService.java:1311)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService$3.run(BrokerService.java: 
> 1288)
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> EDU/oswego/cs/dl/util/concurrent/LinkedNode
>         at
> EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.SynchronousChannel.poll(Unknown
> Source)
>         at
> EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor.getTask(Unknown  
> Source)
>         at
> EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown
> Source)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
> Server shutdown completed
>
> Thnaks
> Anita
>
> __________________________________________________
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
> http://mail.yahoo.com


Mime
View raw message