geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject console & deployer dependencies
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2006 14:38:41 GMT
Hi All,

The consoles (tomcat & jetty) are spewing warning messages like this;

08:00:18,511 WARN  [BasicProxyManager] Could not load interface
org.apache.geronimo.jetty.JettyWebAppContext in provided ClassLoader
for org.apache.geronimo.configs/welcome-jetty/1.2-SNAPSHOT/car?
J2EEApplication=null,j2eeType=WebModule,name=org.apache.geronimo.configs
/welcome-jetty/1.2-SNAPSHOT/car

To fix it we can simply remove the <scope>provided</scope> from the
<artifactId>{jetty,tomcat}-deployer</artifactId> dependencies in the
webconsole-{jetty,tomcat}/pom.xml.

Could someone who knows more about the console than me please review
the patch (GERONIMO-2344.bdudney-2.patch) here;

And apply it if it makes sense?

Thanks!

-bd-