geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: console & deployer dependencies
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 16:13:14 GMT
Hi Anita,

This patch should not effect the datasource stuff at all, you can see
the effect from the 'Server Logs' or any number of the console 'main
functions' in the menu on the left. The error in your log file looks
to me like a mysql server problem (reboot the server or something I'd
say) and has nothing to do with the console.

TTFN,

-bd-

wrote:
> [...]
warning messages

not load
in provided

>> J2EEApplication=null,j2eeType=WebModule,name=org.apache.geronimo.conf

>> dependencies

than me