geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Error in geronimo-kernel-1.1.1.pom in M2 Repo
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 01:24:54 GMT
Oh, dear.  I got to the point of using the car-maven-plugin against
1.1.1 and it has a whole new series of problems based on these same
missing POMs.  Unfortunately there's a very long dependency chain
leading to the same "JACC missing specs-1.1.1.pom" problem, and I
think I'd need separate dependencies and exclusions for everything in
that chain...

Bottom line, it would be really, really nice to publish the 2 missing
POMs (geronimo-schema-1.0.pom and specs-1.1.1.pom) as soon as
possible.  Can anyone help me dig up or recreate POMs we can publish
for those?

Thanks,
     Aaron