geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Error in geronimo-kernel-1.1.1.pom in M2 Repo
Date Sat, 23 Sep 2006 16:53:20 GMT
So, there are workarounds for all three of these, though in my plugin
POM, I had to add 8 separate exclusions to get it to work.  To
minimize the pain, it would be nice to construct or locate the missing
geronimo-schema-1.0.pom and specs-1.1.1.pom and publish those.  If we
have to put one exclude in the geronimo-kernel dependency entry to
ignore the bogus *.test dependency that's not such a huge deal.  (I'm
not aware of any way to say "everywhere you see geronimo-kernel-1.1.1
make it geronimo-kernel-1.1.1-1 instead", but maybe some Maven folks
are.)

Thanks,
      Aaron