geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: http://geronimo.apache.org/plugins?
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 18:42:08 GMT
There's one non-standard file (geronimo-plugins.xml), but it has to go
in the root directory of the repo and be maintained (updated every
time a plugin in the repo is added, removed, or updated).  I have
heard the Maven guys say they could handle that, but I'm not sure if
they meant "someone could implement something" or "it would work right
now" -- I kind of suspect the former.

Thanks,
     Aaron