geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Swing console?
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 14:27:16 GMT
Just for the record, any time you need to manually modify config.xml
to get Geronimo to start or work correctly, please please file a Jira
issue with the details -- we need to fix those regardless of what
technology the console uses.

Personally, I'm not so keen on a console that runs without the server
running, but I'm open to discussion on it.  It doesn't matter so much
to me whether the console is web or Swing.  But personally, I'd be
more inclined to refactor it all to use the Spring portlet framework
than to refactor it into Swing.

Thanks,
      Aaron