geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Adding plugin utilities to Geronimo
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 01:30:16 GMT
A plugin can include files to copy to specific locations in Geronimo
and also settings to write into config.xml.  If there's more you're
looking for, can you provide a more specific list?  For example,
people have asked in the past for more explicit support for database
pools (like dependencies saying is must be version 9.x of product
Oracle, not just there must be a pool named MyAppPool).

Thanks,
      Aaron