geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: How to Access Geronimo Resources from a Web Application?
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 14:22:12 GMT
In Geronimo 1.1, you can use a gbean-ref to map the J2EEServer into
the web application's JNDI space.  From the J2EEServer, you can
navigate to a list of resource adapters (J2EE Connectors), and I think
there's a way to check which connection factory interface they
implement (you'd want javax.sql.DataSource).  There's probably a
method in KernelManagementHelper that more or less does that (given a
server get database connection pools) if you want something to refer
to.

Please write back if you need help with the details.

Thanks,
     Aaron