geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: How to get predictable moduleId when using DeploymentManager.distribute()
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 16:18:17 GMT
OK.  I guess the issue is that by default, the DeploymentManager
expects a TargetModuleID which is assumed to be complete.  We have to
decide in this case whether we should just allow TargetModuleIDs that
essentially have wildcards, or whether we should add some methods to
our DeploymentManager subinterface that take arguments more like we
want for this case.

Do you guys asking for this care whether you're using the strict
JSR-88 DeploymentManager interface or e.g. a GeronimoDeploymentManager
interface?

Thanks,
     Aaron