geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ CNFE on CTRL-C
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 11:37:05 GMT
We shouldn't use the ActiveMQ shutdown hook -- we'll shut it down
gracefully during the Geronimo kernel shutdown process.  In a normal
ActiveMQ config file you disable it with something like this:

<broker useShutdownHook="false" ...>

I haven't looked at our current ActiveMQ integration syntax but I
assume we can set that same property on the broker object/GBean.

Thanks,
      Aaron