geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: How to get predictable moduleId when using DeploymentManager.distribute()
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 11:30:47 GMT
First, if you specify a module ID in your plan, that will be used (or
as much as you provide with defaults for the rest).  And you can pack
the plan in the module if you don't want to track it separately.

Second, you can undeploy using only the artifact ID (so in your
example, you could "undeploy test-ear-j2ee_1.4-1.2-SNAPSHOT") so long
as there aren't conflicts.  The default artifact ID is the JAR name
minus the extension.

Thanks,
     Aaron