geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Release Early, Release Often
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 22:16:35 GMT
And I guess to return to the original subject -- I'd be fine release
something like this as a 1.n.m+1 release -- it has plenty to be "an
advance".  But I think there's enough incompatibility with 1.1.x that
I don't think it would make a good 1.1.2.  I wish we already had a
solid 1.2 release down so we could say this is a great looking 1.2.1
release, you know?  I'm not so sure it's exciting as a 1.2 release on
its own.

But I'd be happy to call it a pre-alpha or whatever.

Thanks,
     Aaron