geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Head-scratching dependency problem
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 18:28:12 GMT
It may be that the ORBConfigAdapter is included in the class path of
one of the parents of j2ee-corba, but the Yoko classes are only
included in j2ee-corba...  So in other words, the ORBConfigAdapter may
be loaded from a higher CL than Yoko, so it may not be able to see
Yoko classes unless you move Yoko up or move ORBConfigAdapter down.

Thanks,
     Aaron