geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: console & deployer dependencies
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2006 14:54:36 GMT
It's actually the proxy manager that produces those messages.  It
means that the console asked for a proxy to some GBean, and some of
the interfaces implemented by that GBean weren't available in the
caller's (the console's) class loader.

It would be nice to have a larger discussion about how to handle this.
 For example, do we package all management interfaces in separate JARs
from the core libraries (Jetty, Tomcat, ActiveMQ, etc.) so that the
console can add only the interfaces to its class loader?  Or are we OK
with the console just adding the full implementation JARs for
everything to its class path?

Thanks,
     Aaron