geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: When has the server started?
Date Sun, 03 Sep 2006 12:34:48 GMT
I think kernelFullyStarted is a GBean attribute on only certain types
of GBeans -- I believe PersistentConfigurationList GBeans.  It's set
by Daemon.java when the startup process is complete, so it's not a
kernel-level feature, but should still work for all practical
purposes.  I would think you'd be able to get the property from the
LocalAttributeManager via JMX.

Thanks,
     Aaron