geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Geronimo Plugins project (Re: Where to develop plugins
Date Sun, 03 Sep 2006 01:24:24 GMT
First, the thread you quoted was talking about a plugin repository,
holding the binary versions of plugins, not a home for plugin source
code.  It would be fine to work on both, but the source isse seems
more pressing at the moment.

Second, I don't want to take the lead on this.  I want more people to
be familiar with plugins, how to build them, etc.  I will be happy to
support and answer any questions, but we need more plugin experts, not
more dependence on the original author.

Thanks,
     Aaron