geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Deepak Srinivasa" <deepu.sriniv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: One more build error on Windows
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 20:01:24 GMT
Joe,

I did build it from the shortest possible root path -> g:\
The problem persists...

I have attached error-updated.txt and command-updated.txt, now corresponding
to this path.
Does Maven debug output in error-updated.txt indicate that a javac
compilation command as in command-updated.txt is issued in Windows Command
Window? If the answer is 'yes' to this question, then I guess we have a
8192-char-limit command line length problem.

However, I feel that the answer could be 'no' as well... since other Windows
folks are not facing this problem while building (its only me :-( ).
But the path-length problem may not be the cause, I would think...

-Deepu.