geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Deepak Srinivasa" <deepu.sriniv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: One more build error on Windows
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 11:32:44 GMT
Jacek,

Oops... I forgot to attach the error file.
Here it is...

> You've noticed the error was related to jspc plugin, haven't you?
Yes, I noticed the jspc plugin in the error messages... but I have already
tried out all the work-arounds mentioned about that in earlier posts
here....

>(I'm also experiencing build problems, so don't hope I will sort out
> your problems ;-))
I am still hoping that you will pull something out of your hat, about this
jspc plugin ;-)

Thanks,
-Deepu.