geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: http://geronimo.apache.org/plugins?
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 20:36:23 GMT
Its easy enough to make a new artifact, published to say org/apache/
geronimo/plugincatalog/1.2-SNAPSHOT/geronimo-plugins-1.2-SNAPSHOT.xml

But to make that work, we'd need to update the plugin code to look
for a geronimo-plugins-${geronimo.version}.xml before it looks for a
geronimo-plugins.xml, but that is very minor.

--jason