geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: One more build error on Windows
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 14:35:53 GMT
Hi Jacek,

No I used the -e flag for mvn and got a stack trace saying that javax/
jsp/something or other could not be found, which lead me to the
investigation of dependencies and I noticed that the j2ee_1.4 module
was gone (with a nice comment saying why) and so I figured the other
dependencies that this module used to include were now needing
explicit mention.

Elementary my dear Watson ;-)

TTFN,

-bd-